Saturday, June 26, 2010

Farewell

Aloha everyone,

The response to this blog since it began earlier this month has been overwhelming and humbling, especially since I began it on a whim largely to keep my mind from going idle!

But as many of you already know, I began working as the daytime police reporter for the Honolulu Star-Advertiser on June 21. So I'm going to put this blog in the drawer in order to concentrate on my new job.

Some have asked what's going to happen to IntheHale, my Twitter account. Good question! In the whirlwind of the last few weeks, I honestly have not given it much thought.

One possibility, I suppose, might be to convert it into a forum dedicated to coverage of police news in Honolulu. But I need to think about that a little bit more and, of course, speak with my editors.

Meanwhile, thank you for your support and encouragement the last few weeks. It won't be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment